This suite has developed some caveats due to conventions established by Softpress after the original authoring of this suite (care must be taken not to mix any of these actions with any of the Scriptaculous actions). You may want to investigate an alternative suite, suiteFX
A few smaller Actions that did not warrant full component status:
- moo:Tips - Ability to add style-able tips to any css selectable item/class.
- moo:Smooth Scrolling to Anchors - Pages smoothly scrolls to page anchors.
- moo:Accordion Trigger - Allows remote triggering of an Accordion from anywhere on the page.
- moo:Add Scripts - FOR ADVANCED USERS - Used to add the JS libraries to a page without attaching a mootools effect to an object. Only the JS files are added, not any of the support images or CSS files.
- moo:Script Locator - FOR ADVANCED USERS - Allows designation of user-uploaded mootool.js file for all mootools action instances to use.
I am not an official representative for mootools,nor of the other support libraries. Credit is due to the Libraries’ authors; links to original libraries included.
Scriptaculous Actions: The built-in FW Actions that utilize the Prototype/Scriptaculous libraries. Fundamentally, these are incompatible with the Mootools Suite. To have the Suite and these other Actions play nice, you must avoid using an ‘effect’ (ie ‘fade’ or ‘pulsate’) in any of the ‘xxx.FX’ Actions that ship with FW. Work is being done to make the Suite integrate seamlessly into FW5 and its new Actions (at the very least alert the user during the design phase).
((To General Visitors: This is a plugin (aka ‘Action’) for a specific piece of software. In fact, the Suite is of no use outside the Freeway application. I am in no way trying to ‘sell’ the open-source libraries as my own. Rather, as noted, this plugin is a mechanism to merge thesde libraries to the software’s output.))